If you have a conference room, company car, or equipment that everyone needs to use, then you need to come up with a way to make those resources reservable to everyone. The best way to do that is to create a room or equipment mailbox in Office 365 for each resource.
To use room or equipment mailboxes, open Outlook from your computer or sign in to Outlook on the web. Schedule a new meeting and add the room or equipment to the meeting like you would when inviting other employees or customers. You've now reserved it.
1. Open Outlook on your computer.
2. On the Home tab, choose New Items > Meeting.
Or, from your Calendar, just choose New Meeting.
3. In the To field, type the name of the conference room or equipment you want to reserve, in addition to any attendees you'd like to invite.
Or, click To then double-click the conference room or equipment from the list. Then click OK.
4. In the Subject line, type the purpose of the reservation or meeting.
5. Change the Location value or leave as is.
6. Change the Start time and End time. Or, choose All day event. To make the meeting or reservation repeat, choose Recurrence at the top.
7. To make sure the room, equipment, and people you've invited are available, click Scheduling Assistant at the top. Then select an available time in the calendar.
8. When finished, choose to Send.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the FSA Support Center.