This article outlines how to setup FSA email using the iOS Mail app for iPhones and iPads.
Setting up iOS Mail
This article outlines how to install printers via Self-Service for various FSA locations managed by IT on MacOS.
1. Go to your device's Settings, scroll down and tap Mail > Accounts >Add Account.
2. Select Exchange
3. Enter your Office 365 email address, password, and a description of your account. Tap Next.
4. If you're prompted to enter server settings, enter the following and tap Next.
- Email: your full email address
- Server: outlook.office365.com
- Domain: leave blank
- Username: your full email address
- Password: email account password
5. The Mail app may request certain permissions such as accessing your calendar and contacts. To agree, tap Yes.
Then choose the apps you want your email account to sync with your iOS device and tap Save.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding setting up mail using the iOS mail app please contact the FSA Support Center.