This article outlines the setup of printer codes, adding multiple codes for repeated usage, and printing using those codes.
Job accounting works differently on MacOS than it does on Windows. The steps below outline how to setup and use the printer codes for the Kyocera printers.
Setup Job / printer codes
1. When you are ready to print (a Microsoft Word document in this example) either go to FILE -> PRINT or use the keyboard shortcut COMMAND P.
2. On the the Print Dialogue box select the dropdown box to show JOB ACCOUNTING.
3. Select the CHECKBOX to enable Job Accounting and enter your printer code in the box under ACCOUNT ID:
4. Press PRINT
Storing printer codes for repeated use
If you would like to enter one or more codes for repeated use add printer codes into the Account ID List. Then when you want to print you can simply select the correct code.
1. Select the ACCOUNT ID LIST button from the printer dialogue
2. On the ACCOUNT ID LIST screen click ADD to enter as many printer codes as is necessary. The account ID is the FSA printer code. The description is simply the name to reference what that code belongs to.
Printing with stored codes
The instructions below shows you how to choose from the codes you setup in the prior step when you need to print.
1. Select the ACCOUNT ID List button.
2. Select the printer code you want and click OK
3. The code is entered for you and you can then select PRINT.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding setting up your access to shared drives, please contact the FSA Support Center.