This article shows how to download and install applications on FSA mac computers via the Self-Service App.
1. In the finder open the APPLICATIONS folder
You can also access applications installed on your computer via the LAUNCHPAD application
2. Click SELF-SERVICE to launch the application.
3. From the Self-Service Screen, you can install or run any tools in the Featured section (top or under Categories) or click any of the links on the left-hand side for additional tools and services.
4. Once you find an App you wish to install (OneDrive in the picture below) Click the INSTALL button.
5. The window will open up with additional information about the App, and approximately how long it will take to install. Click INSTALL if you wish to continue.
6. The installation process will begin. You can verify the application is installing by the dialogue in Self-Service
7. Once successfully installed the download notification should show a successful install
8. Finally go back to your Applications folder or the Launchpad and verify the application is successfully installed
If you have any questions or concerns regarding setting up your access to shared drives, please contact the FSA Support Center.