This article outlines the step to connect to your cloud windows desktop via the VMWare Horizon Client application.
Installing VMWare Horizon Client Application
If you do not currently have the VMWare Horizon Client application installed please see the following:
- Company Owned Mac - click this link to learn about Installing Apps via Self-Service
- Personally Owned Mac - click this link to download the application directly from VMWare
Connecting to VMWare Cloud Desktop
1. Open the finder
and select APPLICATIONS
2. In the Applications folder scroll down and select the application VMWARE HORIZON CLIENT.
3. Launch the application and you will see the screen below.
4. In the box that says ENTER THE NAME OF THE CONNECTION SERVER enter the FSA Server information
Leave the check box for 'Always connect at launch' checked and press CONNECT
5. Enter your FSA USERNAME and PASSWORD in the Login screen and click Login
The system will take you directly into your FSA Cloud Windows Desktop.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding setting up your access to shared drives, please contact the FSA Support Center.