This article outlines the steps to connect (or re-connect) to one of the FSA Company shared drives. This will only work for a computer on the FSA network.
Accessing FSA Shared Drives
1. Click the WINDOWS button in the lower left corner of the screen
2. Locate the search box titled 'Search programs and files'
3. Enter the following \\fsasrv2 and then press Enter
4. The screen will open up with all FSA Shared drives. You may see more or less depending on your access privileges.
5. Select the shared drive you want to add and RIGHT CLICK the folder to bring up the following dialog box.
Select MAP NETWORK DRIVE.
6. Windows will assign the requested share drive a drive letter (Drive Y in the image below). You can choose a different drive letter if you wish. Click FINISH to add the new shared drive to your computer.
7. Finally, open a new window and select THIS PC in the sidebar. You will see all shared drives that have been added to your computer.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding setting up your access to shared drives, please contact the FSA Support Center.