This page provides instructions on how to configure Outlook 2016 to access your Office 365 account using Exchange.
Configuring Your Account
1. Open Outlook for Mac 2016
2. From the Tools menu, select Accounts.
3. Click the button that says "Exchange or Office 365"
5. On the screen that appears, in the E-mail address field, enter your full email address e.g., email@example.com
6. Under Authentication:
- Method: User Name and Password
- User name: enter your full email address e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: enter your FSA password. Check Configure Automatically
Click Add Account
NOTE: If Outlook is redirected to the auto-discover server, click Allow.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding setting up your access to shared drives, please contact the FSA Support Center.