Microsoft Office 365 is a modern collaboration platform that provides a full-featured email system with web access, integrated calendaring, a campus contacts directory, support for mobile device access, and 50 gigabytes of email storage and 1 terabyte of document storage per account.
- Convenient web and desktop access to your email and an integrated calendar. Full-featured web interface for accessing email and calendar (Outlook Web App), as well as email and integrated calendar compatibility with desktop email clients such as Microsoft Outlook and Apple Mail.
- Large message storage capacity. 50 gigabytes of email storage for each user.
- Access from portable devices, including iOS and Android-based phones and tablets. Access to your email, calendar entries, and contacts from your mobile device.
- Built-in anti-spam message filtering. Integrated anti-spam tools for smoother control of email filtering and identification.
- OneDrive for Business, an online document storage and sharing tool that faculty and staff can access through the Outlook Web App (OWA). 5 terabytes of document storage for each user.
All FSA Employees
For information on the web browser requirements for accessing Office 365, see the Microsoft Office 365 System Requirements page.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding setting up your access to shared drives, please contact the FSA Support Center.